Member Local Time October 20, 2010  07:58 PM
Last Visit October 17, 2010  07:06 AM
Join Date October 16, 2010  02:10 PM
Most Recent Entry
Most Recent Comment
Most Recent Forum Post October 17, 2010  07:08 AM
Birthday February 8, 1985
Bio

its easy to be skeptical of “Get rich quick” schemes floating around on the internet these days. I had to learn the hard way that things aren’t always what they appear to be, and believe me, it was a costly lesson to learn.

Vehicles with Salvage Titles

I remember when I turned 19 and got my first credit card. Finally, the freedom to buy anything I wanted off the internet. Coincidentally, 19 is also the age when you feel you know everything there is to know about the world. Ads such as “I made $20,000 in my first month as an internet advertiser, dare to compete?” really got my imagination running (not to mention my adrenaline). I mean, $20,000 a month??!! I could get the dream car I’d always wanted in no time!!!

Well, needless to say, in time I learned, that there really are people making money from the comfort of their own homes….by luring OTHER people to join their so-called “Instant Millionaire clubs” while cashing in on their money and efforts.

All Major Repairs
So here I was a year later, 20 years old, flat broke,with no money for school and parents I had to support.

I had no regrets emptying my junk email folder everyday without even looking at what the emails were about, because I already knew what they were all about….“Hello friend, want to learn the secrets of a stress free lifestyle where you’re your own boss?” ....yeah, OK, been there, done that, paying for it through my nose to make up for it, so NO THANKS.

Replace or Rebuild Motor
One of the major flaws of websites or businesses such as these, is that you decide to pay and join in, and most of the time, if not all, all you get is a bunch of documents and useless software. With the documents, they’re so vague, that you’re left with more questions than before. With the software, how are you going to make money from them, if you have no idea how to use them in the first place???

What I needed were step-by-step tutorials and real-live guidance that would help me get started.
After many painful months searching for services offering something even close to what I needed, I reached a rather obvious conclusion….people are just plain lazy….they put up a site with a whole bunch of pages and links, claim to know the “secrets of instant wealth”, make you pay to even view their “methods” and leave you hanging when you have questions or feel a little overwhelmed with all the information.

Some Junk or Parts Vehicles